September 20, 2013

My thing or not

I love music, though singing can never be my thing.
I love running, but exercising is not my thing.
I love to talk, but debating is not my thing.
I love Christmas, even though Winters are not my thing.
I like it when it is sunny, although Summers are not my thing.
I am a lover, but being polite can never be my thing.
I love vegetables, but going on a diet is not my thing.
I am definitely patriotic but war can never be my thing.
I am a human, and discriminating is not my thing.
I like living in smoke, butt I don't want to smoke.
I love pictures, but I don't think photography could be my thing.
I love experimenting in kitchen, but cooking might not always be my thing.
I love shopping, but it is impossible to have fashion as my thing.
I blog, and I feel writing is my thing.
I know places, and I know travelling is my thing.
I am a woman who knows that winning is our thing!

4 comments:

Jack July 13, 2014 at 9:46 AM  

Sachi,

This is to wish you MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH WHATEVER YOU DESIRE.

Take care

PS : How I wish I could send an e-card!

Jack July 13, 2015 at 9:34 AM  

Sachi,

Where have you vanished? Again this is to wish you MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

Kindly do let me know all is well as at my age worries are not good.

Take care

Creative Commons License
This work by Sachi Mahajan is licensed.